Monitor everything, everywhere, all at once.
You monitor your locks at home, your credit card charges, and even your physical wallet. What about your digital assets?
Wallet Watch notifies you of any inbound, outbound, or interactive activity taking place in your wallet. Notice something suss? With Webacy, you can act fast in case of malicious transactions, and stop a hack or wallet drain before it happens.
Set up SMS and/or Email notifications to receive real-time alerts when any transaction occurs within your wallet(s) - wherever you are. Welcome to peace of mind.
In the event that a transaction alert is deemed malicious, you can activate Webacy's Panic Button and immediately evacuate your assets into a safe and separate Backup Wallet.
- 1.Go to app.webacy.com and click “Connect Wallet” - If you are a Grimmie holder or Season Pass partner, you can log in through “Access Now”
- 2.Select your wallet provider (ex: MetaMask, Coinbase etc.)
- 3.Click “Sign” on the prompt in your wallet. This signature is necessary to read the wallet address on-chain and prove ownership of the wallet (like when you connect your wallet to OpenSea!). There are no approvals or transactions associated with the signature.
- 4.On the launch screen, select “Wallet Watch (Free)” - Grimmies holders and Season Pass partners will have early access before we launch to the general public. If you do not seem to have access and you hold a Grimmies NFT or Season Pass token, please contact us. Click “Next” to continue.
- 5.Enter your email and/or phone number and click “Verify.” When configuring either your phone number or email, you’ll need to verify through 2FA (2-Factor Authentification) and will receive a text/email verification code. You will have to enter this code to complete the setup.
- 6.Once you enter an email and/or phone number, make sure the toggles are switched “on” for the notification types you’d like to receive. “Weekly Approvals” is a weekly email summary of the approvals associated with your wallet. “Realtime Alerts” will send you live alerts (via sms or email) of any incoming or outgoing interactions with your wallet, with less than a 60 second delay.
- 7.Click “Finish” to confirm your settings. It may take a few seconds to finalize your settings, so don’t exit out of the browser until you get to the confirmation screen.
- 8.You can add wallets and change your settings any time from the Wallet Watch tab on the dashboard.
- 9.And that's it! You're protected.
Last modified 1mo ago